Media contact: Yvette DeBow-Salsedo, Director of Marketing & Communications, 631.283.3195 x. 12
- April 25, 2013: Viewpoint: Southampton Press: Local Food and the Greater Good by John v.H. Halsey
- February 15, 2013: Peconic Land Trust Joins with Long Island Farm Bureau and J. Kings to Announce the Formal Opening of the Grapes and Greens Facility in Calverton
- February, 8, 2013: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Sale of 13.2 acres of Protected Farmland in Mattituck to Chris and Holly Browder of Browder's Birds.
- February 7, 2013: Peconic Land Trust Announces Initiative in Support of Suffolk County's Agricultural and Farmland Protection Plan to Solicit Feedback from the Local Farming Community. Online Survey Now Available on the Trust's Website.
- February 6, 2012 : Peconic Land Trust Kicks off its Fourth Annual Series of "Conversations with . . ." Discussions with Notable Experts Hosted by Bridge Gardens on March 3 -- speakers include Edwina von Gal, Katharine Griffiths, Mark Cappellino and Rick Bogusch.
- January 14, 2013: Peconic Land Trust Announces Conservation of 20+ Acres by Isabella Rossellini in Brookhaven. The land will be put into agricultural production by Ms. Rossellini.
- December 18, 2012: Peconic Land Trust Announces Donation by ExxonMobil Corporation of Waterfront Property in Greenport. The Town of Southold will Hold a Conservation Easement on the Property; the Village of Greenport will also be a Party to the Easement.
- November 27, 2012: Sylvester Manor Educational Farm and the Peconic Land Trust Announce the Preservation of an Additional 57.1 Acres on Shelter Island.
- September 28, 2012: "Growing Farmers" New Documentary Chronicling the Peconic Land Trust's Work with Farmers on Long Island Gets Festival Premier at the Hamptons International Film Festival on Sunday, October 7.
- September 26, 2012: Suffolk County Press Release:County Executive Bellone Says Suffolk Will Develop First New Farmland Protection Plan Since 1996. The effort will be funded by a $50,000 grant from New York State, as well as a $10,000 grant to the Peconic Land Trust from the Long Island Community Foundation to assist the County.
- August 8, 2012: Joint Press Release: Sylvester Manor Educational Farm and the Peconic Land Trust Announce the Preservation of 26 Acres of Farmland on Shelter Island.
- March 5, 2012: Oysterponds Historical Society and Peconic Land Trust Announce Conservation and Historic Preservation Partnership on Land Adjacent to Dam Pond in East Marion.
- January 27, 2012: Peconic Land Trust Announces Its Third Annual Lecture Series at Bridge Gardens: Topics Focus on Sustainability.
- December 15, 2011: Peconic Land Trust Receives $400,000 Grant from New York Sate for Historic Ships Hole Farm in Smithtown.
- December 9, 2011: Peconic Land Trust Sells Cox Lane Farmstead to Family with Plans for a Sheep Farm.
- November 3, 2011: A&P forms New Partnership with the Peconic Land Trust to Help Reduce Waste and Further Local Conservation Efforts
- September 29, 2011: Peconic Land Trust Works with Suffolk County to Conserve 13.9 Acres along the Peconic River in Riverside
- July 22, 2011: Peconic Land Trust Acquires Conservation Easement with Affordable Farming Covenant from Jeff White on 20 Acres of Farmland in Sagaponack
- July 22, 2011: Peconic Land Trust Partners with Amagansett Farmers Market and Local Amagansett Farms on Souper Tuesday Beginning August 2, 2011
- July 21, 2011: Peconic Land Trust's Through Farms and Fields 2011 at Ocean View Farm in Bridgehampton on August 7
- May 5, 2011: Peconic Land Trust Acquires Conservation Eastement of 1.1 acre parcel, part of historic farmland on Cobb Road in Water Mill owned by Charlton and Nancy Halsey
- April 4, 2011: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Sale of the Hopping Farmland to Jim and Jennifer Pike
- April 1, 2011:Peconic Land Trust Announces the Opening of Bridge Gardens for the 2011 Season
- March 18, 2011: Peconic Land Trust Announces Spring Egg Hunt at the Agricultural Center at Charnews Farm
- December 17, 2010: New Suffolk: Historic Waterfront on Cutchogue Harbor is One StepCloser to Becoming Community Resource
- September 13, 2010: Suffolk County Press Release: Suffolk County Executive Levy, Shelter Island Officials, and Peconic Land Trust Announce Preservation of Historic 26.4 acre site on Shelter Island within Sylvester Manor
- August 13, 2010: Quail Hill Farm's Great Tomato Taste-Off is Scheduled for Saturday, September 4
- July 2, 2010: The Peconic Land Trust's Thorugh Farms & Fields County Supper at the Port of Missing Men on August 1, 2010.
- June 25, 2010: "Gems of the Hamptons" New Plein Air Peconic Artworks of Favorite Peconic Land Trust Sites: July 2 thorugh September 6, 2010 at Tiffany & Co. in East Hampton
- May 21, 2010: Peconc Land Trust Teams with C Fine Art for Sculpture Exhibition on the Grounds of Bridge Gardens
- May 20, 2010: Viewpoint: What's In a Farm House? Perhaps the Future of Local Farms -- this viewpoint was published in the May 20 edition of the Southampton Press -- Eastern Edition.
- March 19, 2010: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Opening of Bridge Gardens for the 2010 Season with a Spring Egg Hunt on April 3
- March 4, 2010: Peconic Land Trust Announces Closing on the Hopping Farmland, Home to the Pike Farm Stand
- March 4, 2010: Plein Air Peconic Finds a 2010 Summer Home at the Southampton Historical Museum
- February 9, 2010: Peconic Land Trust and South Fork Land Foundation (SFLF) Plan to Relocate Donated Farmhouse to 10-acre SFLF Property in Sagaponack
- December 17, 2009: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Donation of the McQuade Preserve in Riverhead
- December 2009: Peconic Land Trust Letter to the Editor of New York Times Regarding Estate Taxes and Impact on Local Farmers
- December 1, 2009: Suffolk County Legislature Approves the Purchase of Development Rights on the Hopping Property, Home to the Pike Farm Stand
- October 2, 2009: Peconic Land Trust is the Recipient of two grants from the NYS DEC and Land Trust Alliance Conservation Partnership Program
- September 17, 2009: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Conservation of the Anderegg Preserve in Riverhead
- June 26, 2009: Peconic Land Trust's Through Farms and Fields at Channing Residence August 2, 2009
- April 24, 2009: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Opening of Bridge Gardens for the 2009 Season
- January 23, 2009: Peconic Land Trust Issues RFP for the Sale of 27.5 Acres of Restricted Farmland at Cox Lane in Cutchogue. RFP and Maps
- January 9, 2009: Peconic Land Trust Issues RFP for Farmland Lease at the Amagansett Farmers Market Site in East Hampton Town. RFP and Maps
- November 10, 2008: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Donation of Bridge Gardens
- July 14, 2008: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Conservation of the Amagansett Farmers Market
- June 2008: Media Alert: 2008 Through Farms and Fields Benefit for the Peconic Land Trust at Whitecap Farm in Water Mill on August 3.
- June 12, 2008: Peconic Land Trust to Host Plein Air Peconic at The South Street Gallery in Greenport, June 28 through July 21 featuring works of North Fork conserved landscapes.
- April 18, 2008: Peconic Land Trust Hosts Plein Air Peconic Artist Exhibition at the Art Gallery at the Quogue Library During the Month of May
- April 11, 2008: Plein Air Peconic Presents Open Spaces at Ashawagh Hall
February 27, 2008: Peconic Land Trust Announces Spring and Summer Programming for Connections Events
January 14, 2008: Peconic Land Trust Begins 25th Anniversary Year Celebrating Success of 2007 Fundraising Season
December 21, 2007: Peconic Land Trust Announces New Board Members for 2007/2008
December 18, 2007: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Acquisition of New Suffolk Waterfront
December 11, 2007: Peconic Land Trust Announces the Sale of Cackle Hill
December 8, 2007: Peconic Land Trust Statement at Sagaponack Recognition Ceremony for John C. and Betty Jeanne White
September 21, 2007: Peconic Land Trust Acquires Cackle Hill, 27-acre Historic Homestead on Shelter Island.
September 21, 2007: Plein Air Peconic II Opening Friday, October 5, at the Wallace Gallery in East Hampton, featuring Preserves of the Peconic Land Trust.
August 27, 2007: Peconic Land Trust to Host Plein Air Peconic Artist Exhibition at Floyd Memorial Library During the Month of September. Artists Reception on September 1 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
August 16, 2007: Channing Daughters, for the 4th Year in a Row, Generously Donates its Quaility Vintages for At the Common Table
July 30, 2007: At the Common Table: Quail Hill Farm Orchard Dinner featuring Farm Produce Prepared by Local Chefs. Unique Hampton's Fundraiser at 125-foot Table under Moon & Stars
July 23, 2007: Peconic Land Trust Announces First Annual Farmstand Heritage Celebration August 5th to 19th
July 2007: Theory and Local Landscape Artist Casey Chalem Anderson Select Peconic Land Trust as Recipient of Donations for Upcoming 10-10-10 Event
July 2007: Peconic Land Trust’s 5th Annual Through Farms & Fields Country Luncheon at the Ocean View Farm on August 5th, 2007
June 11, 2007: Peconic Land Trust Acquires Conservation Easement of 5.7 acres of Woodland Property in Wading River; Includes Historic Residence owned by Gordon and Jane Danby
June 11, 2007: Membership Available at Quail Hill Farm; the Public is Invited to Visit the Farm and Partake at the 11th Annual Farm Breakfast, June 23 at 8:00 am.
May 15, 2007: Peconic Land Trust's 2nd Annual NYC Cocktail Party
May 3, 2007: Mill Pond: Solar-Powered Water Circulators Installed
March 23, 2007: Peconic Land Trust Re-Launches Website
March 16, 2007: Peconic Land Trust and the Town of Riverhead End 2006 on High Note with Nine Conservation Projects Totaling 209 Acres
December 14, 2006: The Peconic Land Trust Announces the Conservation and Historic Preservation Easement of the Ebenezer Smith Homestead in Village of Nissequoge